Hey Everyone!!Did you know you could clean your diamond rings with Windex at home? I recently discovered this remedy that makes your rings SPARKLE. Seriously, my ring has never been so clean. Even when I take it into the jeweler to have it cleaned, it has never looked as good as it does now.
What you'll need:
- Place your rings in the glass jar.
- Pour Windex into the jar (just enough to cover the rings).
- Let them soak for five minutes. You can swirl them around a little to loosen up the dirt particles.
- Remove your ring and dip your toothbrush into the Windex. Then lightly scrub your ring and diamonds. Make sure you have a soft toothbrush so you don't scratch your diamonds.
- Rinse with warm water, and pat dry
- Look at your ring sparkle! :)
Subscribe to my YouTube channel: keepingupwithkristin1
Add me on Instagram: keepingupwithkristin1