Saturday, November 23, 2013

DIY Foot Scrub - Instantly Softer Feet

DIY FOOT SCRUB

Hey guys! So as we get into the colder months, your feet can become dry and cracked. This foot scrub can help make your feet softer after just one use. It is made out of all natural ingredients and are products that you can find at any local store. I love this foot scrub because you can add any scent you want to it and switch it up when you run out. I think you will all enjoy this as much as I do :)

Ingredients:
Baking Soda
Sugar
Olive Oil
Almond Extract

If you guys are not a fan of almond extract, you can also try using peppermint, vanilla, lemon, or even lavender. After I get out of the shower, I use an exfoliating foot scrubber, to get off all the dead skin cells. Then I take my homemade foot scrub and work that into my skin for about two minutes. Following that I will rinse it off with water and then apply a peppermint foot lotion. If you do this once a week, you will see an improvement in the texture of your feet. 

Hope you all enjoyed this video! Subscribe to my YouTube channel, keepingupwithkristin1

Thanks for watching,

Xoxo, Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment