Monday, November 4, 2013

DIY Lip Exfoliant/Scrub

Hey everyone! Im Kristin. I recently started a YouTube channel to post DIY and beauty videos. I am really passionate about being healthy and living a happy life. I think those are two of the most important things. This first video is a DIY Lip Exfoliant/Scrub Tutorial. We all know that as the cooler months of fall and winter arrive, our skin gets dry and flaky! This all natural lip exfoliant is a great way to get rid of the dead skin cells and to keep your lips moisturized.

Ingredients:
Olive Oil
Honey
Vaseline
Sugar
Chapstick
Small Container

After I get out of the shower, I will get some of lip exfoliant on my finger and rub it on my lips for a few seconds; making sure the sugar is exfoliating both my top and bottom lip. Then I let it sit on my lips for about a minute, then I wipe it off with a towel. Following that, I put on my favorite Burt's Bees Chapstick. Guaranteed you will have softer lips after the first use :)

Subscribe to my YouTube channel: keepingupwithkristin1
Add me on Instagram: keepingupwithkristin1

Xoxo, Kristin <3

No comments:

Post a Comment